User avatar

Kaywiia

  • OOC Archive Re: Specials ~ DT

    I like the idea.

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    *****Girl Else rescued**** Name: Falcia (fal-cee-ah) called Falcon Age: 17 Power: Can turn into a falcon, that includes just changing part of her, like growing wings or changing eyes. Appearance: ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else My disguise was flawless. The officials didn't give me a second glance as I walked into the building. I was just a kid on a tour. No big deal. ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Okay, I understand that. But lets just say, for the sake of not changing evrything, that she wouldn't die because she was half human.

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon, Can turn into a falcon I catch my reflection in a mirrior. Yes, I was the most beautiful girl in the world. "I could help you, Aron. I could ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Two SUGGESTIONS, just say no if you disagree. 1 Falcon and Myzac become good friends because of the similarities they share, (i.e. they can both fly) 2 Due to the ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else We couldn't keep running forever. We had to fight. But we needed more people. I didn't ask Nick, my promise to him was over. I went up to Charlie. ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony "I want to find it then return it to the government where it belongs." "Ah, so we are fighting on the same side then." His french was impecible, I ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sasha As I walk to the beach I notice a bady. It is moving. "This one is alive!" I shout. I run up to him. "Are you okay?" "Sure." "What ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Name: Falcia (fal-cee-ah) called Falcon Age: 17 Power: Can turn into a falcon, that includes just changing part of her, like growing wings or changing eyes. Appearance: Falcon: ) Human: ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sasha A few of the others commented on the increased space in the cave. The next step was to make a door that would stay. I had not the least ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else "I do agree, love is a strong word. I don't think I should have used it in reference to Nick. I must admit, it was almost out of selfisness ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Esle "I don't think I will be, for a while. It was my choice to leave him. Juliette needed him. I just wanted him. I was sick and tiered of ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony I spoke in french, since I knew he learned the language, "Actually I was. Someone went through my school records, and something tells me it was you." "It, in ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Maxi I admit, what he did was sheer talent. I told him so. He smile. "Thank you." He gave a little nod and walked off into the woods. I just ...

    Jan 27, 2010


guys i ate too much chicken and now im afraid i might give birth to a chicken
— hop