User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else Aron walks into my tent. I was in tears. I remembered the look in Nicks eyes when I had come back. I know he hated me doing these things, ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Super Reviewing Bash on January 31, 2010

    I RSVP Yes, making the font huge and colored WAS nessisary.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Specials ~ DT

    It is okay, I added you in my post...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon "Can I come?" I ask. "Sure," he replies, eagerly, almost too eager. Stupid boys. "When do we leave?" I eye the cracks in the ceiling and the walls. This ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Disaster at Palmer Ranch

    Character Profiles: Name: Josie-Mae Walker Age: 19 Talent/Job: She is the ranch owner’s daughter and has lived on it her whole life. She works there, keeping the horses and riding ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Disaster at Palmer Ranch

    You see an AD, it says: CALLING ALL TEENS! Stay at Palmer Trail, three months for only 3,000 dollars. All meals served. Rooms provided a luxury retreat. All for one ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon "What are we going to do now?" Someone asked. I didn't care enought to turn and see who it was. By the voice I guessed it was Chrissy. I ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Just read the posts...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon "They may seem good now, but after eating them for three months strait, you get sick of them." I said. She laughed. Perseus looked offended, "Because raw mouse is ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon As I return from my hunt, I see a girl at the door. She is young, and not half as pretty as me. I swoop down, and as I ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    ***jok, it was going to change soon. We would have had to cnfront the governmet. And that is just part of Else's character, I was also going to need Charlie ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Flacon I. Hate. Nachos. As soon as I see tham, I get up. "May I ask where your going?" Aron said. He didn't like the fact I would just go ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Well, yes. but Else didn't intend it that way. And Aron is the only one that doesn't chase after her.

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sasha The girl Vashi's face seemed to scream in pain as she touched her knee. I left the others and bent down beside her. I took some sea water and ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony "Or die." It wasn't much of a choice, but... "I guess I will have to join the spy business." "Glad to have you on board." He said with mock ...

    Jan 28, 2010


"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland