User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy "I have no idea." I reply to Jake's question. Then I hear the call for first specials. "I am going to writing>" I say with a small sigh. "Oh, ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    I think Mitch would make a good second in command. He would balancce out Rileys slow desition making and keep her on track.

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    It is the next day. It is just after breakfast...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy "I have an idea! Stay right here." I tell Jake. I run back to my cabin and grab a bottle of diet 7-up, the closest thing I have to ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon So what if I didn't want my hair messed up, it looked very nice today. I go and sit beside Raven. "Thank you." She says. "For?" I ask. "Staying, ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else "Kili and Zack are in trouble." Eve says. "Good." I reply. Nick is still going on with an insane elaborate plan. "What?!?!" "They are the reason the government found ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Name: Amber Walker Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: She was a model for a top agency so can be a bit snappish and demanding but otherwise is really nice and ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Name: Riley Evans Age: 19 Picture: Vehicle: Motorcycle Personality: A strong leader, but can be very sweet and open when she wants to be. A encouraging person. She keeps the ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy Our bunk leader was named Sara Parkson. I find that out as she walks into the cabin and puts her stuff down on the bed labeled: Bunk Counseler. She ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    The Gang The American government has a big problem. Until 2030 most gangs took money for themselves. Not anymore. In the year 2035 someone got the idea of Robin Hood ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    *****Yay, time to start the story.***** Kimy I hate the fact my mom had to drive me to the camp in her porsche, but I was glad to be going. ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Dreamt of you

    This is so sad, but beautiful at the same time. I loved the beginning, it felt so happy. And then you go and do the depressing stuff and I am ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Seasonal Rebirth

    Um, wow. That was absoulutly incredible. I would have had no idea you hadn't written poetry in a long time if you hadn't told us. This is simply incredible. BRAVA! ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Electric November

    Sincce evryone above me has taken care of all the critique stuff I will just say that I love this. It is like my hamburgers: well done. (Get the joke?)

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow

    I like these, this is really cool. Brings back memories of when I was in switzerland.

    Jan 30, 2010


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn