User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon Aron screams. I run outside. One of the men has him by the neck, blood is leaking from Aron's shoulder and leg. "Stop!" I say. I can see a ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: And Yet You Still Love Me.

    And Yet You Still Love Me. My heart is a fire, Burning my happiness. Enflaming my joy, Smoldering my bliss. My head is a black hole, Sucking at my hope. ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Emi and her two big sisters

    Thins is nOT a story book. Read the rules for a storybook. this belongs in fiction.

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy I walk behind the cabin to go get something, and I find Dari sitting there smoking. I take the cigarette and the pack. "Um, excuse me?!" I say. "May ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else As I sit dabbing water on the forehead of still unconcious Kili, I think about what Nick said. We couldn't run. We couldn't hide. It was time to act. ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon "I am not a chicken!" I shout. "Thats not what I meant." Vires said. "Enlighten me then." "I mearly ment to say caanibalism siuts you." "I am in human ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else Eve comes up to me in tears. "Else, Kili and zack are in trouble. We HAVE to help them." "I am not going alone." I said. "Of course not... ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lonely

    Lonely Lonely isn’t a person, Who can I blame? Lonely isn’t a thing, What can I blame? Maybe lonely is its own category, Thrown into the story of my life. ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Falcon The girl was using magic to charm him. That was so pathetic. "You know, it would be nice if you didn't have to use magic to get a guy ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Falcon I walk up to Nick. He was just kissing that Juliette girl. Ugh. "Hey, I am Falcon." I say. He stares at me. Sheesh. "Oh..hi, um, I am Nick." ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon Did she just seriously tell me to squak. Stupid girl. I DO NOT SQUAK. But I fly onto the roof anyway and make myself imobile. I don't see anything, ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sasha I didn't know what to say. I take the last of my fish and give it to her. She needs the food more than I do. Against my will, ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy I turned to look at Jake, "I could help you. And yes, I do sing a lot of my songs actually." "Think of something." I say. He gives me ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony/(Brooke) Virgina gives a slight nod in my direction. Then Silvia bursts in from a door, papers flying everywhere, her hair in complete chaos. "Someone.Fix.The.Copying.Machine.NOW!" She screams.

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delicious Destruction

    Profile: Name: Lilly Black Age: 16 Gender: Female Apperance – History: She lived in a small town with her family. They didn’t have much money but she was okay with ...

    Feb 1, 2010


A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon