User avatar

Kaywiia

  • OOC Archive Re: New Humanity

    Name: Amelina (called Ame) Team: Harlots Appearance: Personality: A very good spy; can change her personality to fit any situation. She can either be very polite or very mean. When ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy I walk over to Annette. "Hey, I heard you play piano." "Yes, and?" She says. "Well, I wrote a song that I could use in the end of camp ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley Once I finally got to the solitude of my bedroom I took out a long strip of cloth from a drawer I kept a bunch in for after Marcelo's ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: New Humanity

    Can I join??

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley Suzie came up to me with a newspaper. On it was a picture of an orpanage being built. "How about the money from this week goes here?" She asked. ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Falcon Then my mind snaped into reality. Why would I fight for just one guy. It could hurt this circus. I shouldn't be fighting, I should be grateful for Else ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy I hear the call for dinner. As I walk into the dinner hall I decide to sit by Jake and Eve. "Hey guys!" I say, sitting down. They both ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Falcon "I am not flirting, Nick, I am trying to help." I say. That was harsh. "Oh, I thought..." he trails off. "Are you sure you love her, or is ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy "Fine," I said. I notice his stomach growl and I say, "Wait here a sec." I run into the cabin and come back with two bannana muffins. I hand ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else Kili still has to slightly lean on me for supporrt, but I don't mind. "Nick, Kili has finally regain conciousness." I said. "Good," He replied. Kili sits down on ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: And Yet You Still Love Me.

    Okay, I fixed the last part. Is it better now?

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hidden Secrets

    Hey, Kally here. Okay, positive, I love it. It is a really beautiful poem. Unforutonatly, You hope and you pray,That from this path I shall not stray, The rhyme here ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    ***Yay, time to start the story!!!**** Riley I walked into the abandoned apartment we called our base. I removed my helmet and shook my hair out. "What'd we get this ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy "I am not afraid of you." I called after her. "You wanna go, rich girl?" She asks, pulling me out into the grass infront of the cabin. "Bring it ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Please hurry and post your profiles, we start either later today or tomorrow.

    Feb 2, 2010


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith