User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Playing God

    Name: Ceramisa (ser-a-miss-ah) What age they look like: 18 Appearance: What they control: Light and the sun. (And all things asociated). Revenged/Mourning: Mourning. History: Born to Akeres. She is a ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Garcia Code

    Name: Estella Anniotnette Garcia Gender: Female Age: 9 Picture: Estella is the child. Personality: very spolied and clever. She will give out information, but you will have to pay for ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Garcia Code

    Name: Casandra Mariette Garcia Gender: Female Age: 32 Picture: Her daughter is the young child. Mrs. Garcia is the woman. Personality: Very snappish and demanding. She totally plays favorites and ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Garcia Code

    The year is 1863. You are a servant for the rich and beautiful Mrs. Garcia. Mrs. Garcia owns a large mansion in Virginia. The only problem is the American government ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I decided I had been a bit hard on Suzie. I go into her room to talk to her. Her face didn't seem as innocent as usual. She knew ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Everlost

    Name: Ranaldei Marks (she goes by Randie). Age: 14 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: Very sweet and kind. She has a great memory. Because of her great memory she remembers almost ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Humanity

    Lol Aspring Author. I really am anxios to see how that turns out.

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I hesitated a bit about Mitch's last question, but I let him in. I hadn't put on the new bandages yet. "What do you want to talk about first?" ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Humanity

    Name: Amelina (called Ame) Team: Harlots Appearance: Personality: A very good spy; can change her personality to fit any situation. She can either be very polite or very mean. When ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    Here is the link to the original:

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else knows more than anyone, she went there herself.

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy I wouldn't check his bag. I knew Jake better than that. But Annette did. I just shrugged her off. I had a better plan. I walked into the cabin ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley "A children's orphanage." I say. Jackie nods. Then I hear a door open . Ren and Suzie are back. Jackie puts her hand on my shoulder. "Do not kill ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    Name: Ambrosia (called Ama) is a fox. Claw: Sky Rank: Hunter Description: Personality: Very kind and charismatic. Though strong in battle and very dependable. Special traits: A friend to the ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I tap my finger on the table. No punishment comes to mind. Shit. I hear the door open to my room. Jackie is finaly back from visiting her sister. ...

    Feb 3, 2010


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway