User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley "So whats the newset feat?" I asked, after every group member in turn had given me a quick hug. Jack smiled, "Its not like were going to break into ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I tried to not hear what they said about me, but it was hard. Controlling zombie, did Mitch seriously call me that? I looked out into the gently falling ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Can we start this?

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    can we start this???

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley Then was a knock on my door. "Riley, can I come in?" The voice was Jackie's. "What do you want?" I said, rather harshly. "Don't you think your being ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy "Yes..." I said to her, a little embaressed. "Oh, well the counselers want to see you Kimy." Anette said. I nodded and walked off to go find them. Stupid ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I thought about his request for a minute. I took a good look at James. "If you get yourself killed I will never forgive myself." "Then I wont get ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    sorry, I will just keep that post in, though.

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    I guess I will start this. Asta I walked through the hallway in the school, sorounded by my friends. I was glad to be back at school, spring vacation had ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    Ama I heard there was going to be a meeting tonight. Meetings were something I had just recently been alowed to begin to attend and I enjoyed the social enviorment. ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley "No, don't. It is unnessisary. They'd never catch me anyway. At least, not with you around." "Thank you." James said simply, "And, Riley. I do not share these opinions, ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy I went back crying to my bunk. I didn't WANT to have him show up. I wanted to make friends on my own. I went and got out my ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Name: Cobianna "Coby" Marks (known as the Tiger of England) Age: 19 Picture/Appearance: Type: Assasin/ Spy Weapon Preferance: Hand to Hand or Short knife she carries with her. Personality:With friends

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley Me and Ren went out later that night to see if there were any new places in need of our services. We started neer the edge of the city, ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I made my density as solid as I could to prevent myself from getting hurt by the falling misles. This was my worst nightmare. "Nick, what should we do?" ...

    Feb 8, 2010


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues