User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy Westley "Hey, you knew... the, uh... the girl? Sorry, uncalled for. None of my business." If I thought he was nervous before, he seemed now to have extreme social ...

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy Westley "Hey, you okay? You've got a sad sort of," The Guy made a waving motion, "thing going on." I looked up with a half smile, " I was ...

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy Westley October 16 "Sammy, get up." As I shifted into conciousness, I felt someone poking at my ribs. "Sammy get up." Maybe if I don't respond, they'll think I'm ...

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Band Wars

    Sindey Baker-Rockets From Sidney I flounced into the lobby, the rest of my crew tagging behind me in a less bubbly fashion. "You have too much energy." Carter laughed. "That ...

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    Jonathan "Jonny" I pulled open the small crates as gently as possible, and lifted out the poles and canvas of the tent. For a brief time, Nick and I worked ...

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Would you guys just like to start this?

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    Jonathan There was allways a rush of activity in the circus that I wasn't used to. I noticed Codie walking off by herself, an out of impulse followed her. I ...

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    Jonathan I smiled at Nick, and walked over to where he was holding the food crates. "You sure you want me helping, after the last disater I tried to cook?" ...

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    Name: Jonathan (Jonny) Morgan Age: 17 Power/Circus Act: Super-Human Strength, He is both a strong-guy act and helps set up when the troupe moves from place to place. Appearance: He ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Band Wars

    Here's the Rocket From Sydney logo:

    Feb 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    We'll wait until we have two more people then we'll start.

    Feb 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Name: Samantha Westley "Sammy" Gender: Female Age: 20 Appearance: Sammy is five feet five inches tall, has a thin frame, and brown eyes. She wears a little makeup most days ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Murder at Cinderforge On October 14, two students showed up dead on the campus of Cinderforge University. They had both been shot through the skull and had matching cuts that ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Band Wars

    Ignore. Double posted on accident.

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Band Wars

    Name: Rockets From Sydney Genre: Pop/Modern Rock Members: Lead Singer- Sidney Lead Guitarist- Secondary Guitarist- Bassist- Drummer- Band Logo: Later Name: Sidney Baker Band: Rockets From Sydney, Lead

    Jan 19, 2012


i like my water boneless
— cherie