User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    I think Apollo forgot about us...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Coby I finally put my fork down on my plate and gave up trying to eat the crap they 'claimed' was food. Actually it looked more like what I saw ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley Jack's blood dripped onto my hands. He wasn't dead, yet. I quickly grabbed some cloth and wrappped it around his wounds. I stayed by him for the next day, ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Can we start now???

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Farm of Derris Hill

    The Farm of Derris Hill The sun never set on Derris Hill I’ve gone and lived my whole life on Derris Hill Sun is always happy on Derris Hill I ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon "We need to kill them." Vires said. "I think your right." Aron said, looking solem. "I would be glad to do the honors." raven said. Vires nodded and they ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    lets try to keep all characters from diffrent places. So no hermione, sorry.

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Character Name: Luna Lovegood From what Movie, book, ect.: Harry Potter Age: 16 Picture: History: She was part of the harry potter books her whole life. Was in eskaban prison ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    What if one day a bunch of famous characters from movies, books, ect. were all brought to life through tecnoledgy. But now the scientist have to send them to a ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Amber No, a boy and a girl. I decide, looking at the two figures. I take out a flashlight and walk towards there. "Who are you?" I ask. "Im Ash, ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Option one: you could have winter be a huge fan of Kimy's dad and practically attack her with questions Option two: You can have winter go comfort kimy...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley It was the third day I was with Jack. And I was getting sick of him. Today we did the break in. I almost told him it was a ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley "Isn't that a smidge dangerous, though?" I asked Jack. "Isn't that the point." One of his friends said. "Well, there is such a thing as too dangerous." I said. ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Amber I closed my eyes and counted to ten. When i woke up, I would be back at the studio, having my picture taken, and not on a island after ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Lets pick it back up then

    Feb 9, 2010


The human heart has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed...
— Charlotte Bronte