User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Coby I had the awful talent of allways getting myself into situations that I couldn't get out of. Luke was going to kill me. Not literally, but by the time ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years DT

    Asta, Red, Jay and Ever could all room together..... if thats okay with Rider.

    Feb 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Okay people, here is a place to post ideas, or anything really, that is related to the Fifth Robin Hood Gang. I am really excited we made it this far ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Look out for a Discussion Forum... Here is the link:

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Coby How could Luke due this to me. I think he has lost his mind. What could be SO important around base that he needed to keep me here. I ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Alissa's Mark DT

    We are not ALL cats, you know. Jusk kidding. but no one has posted on the story in forever.

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Post your profiles.

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sasha "Actually, I will start." I said. "Lets see. Well, I was raised in new York city by a top designer and spent most of my young life designing cloths." ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years DT

    I am cool with your idea, teddy. They could be, like, best friends.

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    no noe has posted on this in like forever ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    definetly a record...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Coby I waited patently for Luke's answer. "Its not going to be a big mission, but you will be working with the upper class." Luke said. "Thank god!" I said. ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon I storm back into the other room, where Vires and Raven are. "You are sick! You didn't need to kill them but you did. Am I the only one ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Amber Another girl walked towards out little group. I got up from the other boys side. "I am Amber." I said. I would have shaken her hand, but mine was ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Research Re: A question for teenage girls

    4

    Feb 10, 2010


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone