-
Re: Good Times
Anna I wouldn't let my parents ruin my life. I was going to have a totally medicine free weekend with Jared Jackie and...unfortunately, Mark. Ugh, I hated him. But I ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: The Troupe
Name: Carmen, Soroman Gender: Female Actor/Wolf: Wolf Physical Appearance: -Height: 5'7' -Weight: 110 Style of Dress: Like in the picture with black pants and mini high heels. Personality: very clever
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Invisible Words
Amber "Did you hear that?" I asked. Someone had called for help. I ran up slightly broken steps to see another boy, a large beam of wood heading towards him. ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Luna I decided to stay back in the classroom. I needed some time to think. I wanted to be back home again, I wasnted to be with daddy, and Harry ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Good Times
Anna I called Jared later that night. "Hello?" he said. "Jared, I need your help." "Okay, Annie, what do ya need." "Well, about this weekend, my parents will never let ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley I woke up the next day to a dreaded morning. Today was the day SHE would arive. I spent most of the day just discussing strategys with the group. ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Luna I watched Zuko walk to the front of the room. The teacher tells him he has to stand there all during lunch, in the classroom, by himself. That wasn't ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Sure Horselover
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Invisible Words
Amber "Thanks, a break would be nice." I say, looking at Cutter. He is cute, I will admit, but now probably wasn't the time to be looking for a boyfriend. ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Masquerade Brothers
Name: Daylene Renalde Age: 22 Gender: Female Personality: A very kind, but clever girl. She has a lot of wit, and uses it very often, expecially with men who think ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Name: Breighton Evans Age: 24 Picture: Vehicle: Personality: Very sweet and nice. Perky and polite, but is also very inteligent and clever. Never says a mean thing to anyone, except ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley After I talked to James I went to my room to use my cell-phone. I used it rarely, but sometimes it was useful. (Marcelo payed the bills). I put ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Alissa's Mark DT
I am...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Realm of Magic.
Oh, sorry about that..... For the sake of not changing it we can say the conversation happened before the time they left, kay?
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Luna How long do you think we will be here? I wrote to Gaia. I have as much as an idea as you. Hopefully no more than a year. She ...
Feb 16, 2010
