-
Re: Bestia Vis
Rena I went to pack for the trip to Korea. I remember my last trip to france, and shutterd. I had made a nearly deathly mistake, and I was lucky ...
Feb 20, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley "I hate to admit it Mitch, but she could do it very easily. She is a bubble head, but she can be very clever at times." I said. "Should ...
Feb 19, 2010 -
Re: Bestia Vis
Rena I walk amount the traineess. I notice on doing particularyily well. "Whats your name?" I ask her. "Heather." She says, still running. "And your animal?" "Mexican Wolf," She says. ...
Feb 19, 2010 -
Re: Alissa's Mark
Ama A strange, new cat walked into the clan. I go up to her. "Who are you, feline?" "I need to speak to your medicine cat, it is urgent." I ...
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley I was glad Suzie and Bree got along. that made one. And Mitch, well, was gaping at her everytime she walked into a room. It made me sick. And ...
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: Bestia Vis
Rena I walked through the halls looking at the nervous patients. Yes, it was painful. I remembered my experiance. They said mine would hurt more than the rest, because I ...
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: Bestia Vis
Name: Rennsela D'Maro Age: 24 Gender: Female Height: 5'8'' Weight: 114lbs From: CIA, she was a top spy. Rank: Canshe be second in command? Animal: Deer/Doe Abilities: She became very ...
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: Good Times
Anna Friday night finally came. I watched the seconds tick by like hours. Then I heard a low motor grumble outside my window. "Anna!" Jared called. "Shut up." I yelled ...
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: Deep Cover
Coby Until the brief I spent most of my time in my room. Luke would accasionaly come up and help me with my french, witch was less-than-perfect, but my days ...
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: Invisible Words
Amber "Oh, I am Amber, thats Cutter, Ash and Mo." I said, pointing to each in turn. "Hi." Josh said. "And now that were all aquainted lets get some food." ...
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley "So, where can me and Shelby sleep? Where should I put my stuff." Bree asked. "Uh, you can sleep with me, but, what stuff?" I asked. "All my bags." ...
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Luna After a minute Zuko left. Eventually I got up and went to Music class. I didn't pay attention, I didn't want to. I didn't play any music. I was ...
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Sure, you can make a new charavter.
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: The First Quarter Quell
Name: Elenor Black Nickname: El Age: Fifteen District: [Leave Blank For Now] Appearance: Personality: She is pretty tough, and wont take no for an answer. But she can also be ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Brought to Life
Luna "Is everything alright?" Selina asked. "I miss my dad and my friends and hogwarts and Wackspurts and..." I sobbbed some more. She put her arm around me. "Cheer up, ...
Feb 17, 2010
