User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Good Times

    I think someone should take up the point of view of Mark, as well as there own. That would be really interesting because he has become a sort of majoir ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Carmen "Do you think I went a little to far with that?" I asked Lucian. "Not sure, do you think you killed the two of them?" "I rubbed the blade ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Anna I got a bit ahead of all of them and arived at a waterfall. "Its so beautiful." I say, staring at it. There is a huge deep, pool of ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: On a TV show

    A note, your personality is yourpersonality off screen.... just saying.

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Ideas: Option One: Riley's letter makes Jack really mad, and that whole gang is now against the fishers, starting a war between the two. Option Two: The hiding place of ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Name: Markella D'Nara, (nickname: Mark) Age: 15 Gender: Female Personality: A very sweet, but strong girl. She is very durable and loyal to her friends, a great fighter but hates ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Amaara I run off to go find Von. I need to see if he happens to have the knife I ordered a while back. I always keep one with me, ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Anna "Or we could go hiking." I suggested. "I like that idea." Sam said. "Lets do that." Jhonny said. "I am in." said Jackie. "Okay, I guess we are hiking." ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley "Go to mexico." I tell James. He nodds slowly, "That might be for the best." I get out a peice of paper and write down: Jack, James is the ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Coby I walk slowly through the train, so as not to raise any suspition. I move through the cars. If anyone asks why I am going through the cars, I ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley I walk slowly into the spare house. "I am proud of you." I said to the darkness where James surley was. "Why?" Came a response. "You just left, didn't ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Letter From Jamestown

    I am here to critique beyond what is normal or nessisary. Problem One: I won’t lie to you Mother; it truly is a miserable life, here. Delete the coma after ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Good Times

    Has everyone forgotten this?

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Carmen "Run!" Coraline screamed. That was not what I needed. I gave the signal to Lucian and he ran in with his gun loaded. Vincent called to me, "I thought ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Sorry...

    Feb 23, 2010


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners