User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Amber Using the rope, I get across to the other boat. This guy was a lifesaver. I try not to look into the water, but I cant help but let ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Merisol "Hey, Ama, are you ready?" I call. She turns around. I usually race with Ama, Sena, and Dara. We all had very different abilities, but had a lot of ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Nightdemons

    Would anyone still like to do this?

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Two Girls of Chicago...{Chapter Two}

    Charlotte ran down the stairs. Her favorite dinner was on the table. Spaghetti with meatballs, in her opinion the best food invented. And after she was famous she decided she ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Girls of Chicago

    There is a chapter two..... look for it soon.

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Brought to Life

    Luna I got up the next morning slowly, and prayed with every fiber in my being I was going home. I walked into the cafeteria. "Only a teacher and some ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Ben, that was an awesome post, by the way. Riley I turned to face James. He sat down beside me. I realized what a big hole I had gotten myself ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley James hadn't acnowledged what I said about him. This was either really good, or really bad. "So you choose me over him." Jack said with repulsion. "I don't think ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Amber The shark scared me, and I wanted to get one shore as quickly as possible. I didn't look in the water, for I would have fainted. "You okay, you ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    By the way, there is this thing called nominations. It os how the people get colored names. To nominate people go to this link:

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Could Sage and Jade fall in love?

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: R.I.P.

    Exactly, like sometimes you HAVE to kill of your haracters or it becomes too much like a fairytale where everrything allways works out. It just isn't natural someimtes to let ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Girls of Chicago

    Two Girls of Chicago “Birthday, it is your birthday!” Lillian ran around the house singing, greatly annoying her sister. Charlotte got up from the solid giant wooden square she called ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Name: Jaden Marks, called Jade Age: 22 Gender: Female Appearance: Role: The leader of a group that for three years has been out to kill the king. Stance on the ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    After Reg does 'the job'. And Ben, just post 'the job' section after this. Riley I hear sierns. Holy cow, we did not need this. "Everyone, get to Mexico, NOW. ...

    Feb 24, 2010


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein