-
Re: Good Times
Anna "If your tierd, I could carry you back to camp." Jared offered to Jackie. me and Sam edged her on with our eyes. "I dont know..." Jackie said. "Well, ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Bestia Vis
Rena I jogged out to the track early in the morning, it was only about three. I wanted to test how fast I could go. I put my mind in ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Camp Half-Blood
What about trying to kill a minion of Hades, the god of the underworld, who is killing innocent humans?
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Bree Gah, that was a pretty pathetic display of semi-affection on my part. It worked on every other guy. I let out a little hiss. Jack came storming downstairs. "Stupid ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley "I cant tell you how glad I am you return the feelings. But I am glad you didn't kill Marcello. He was a friend of mine." I say to ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Danger On Safari
Mark "I know, it's just weird, I was expecting more locals." He said. I knew right off I didn't like this guy. I knew when I did or didn't like ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Thanks Ben... Riley I waited slowly for James to answer, then was shocked when I heard a pistol go off downstairs. I run down the stairwell to find Marks pistol ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Cullens vs. Volturi
Name: Elaine Kinera Age: 89 Age you look: 17 Team: Cullens Picture: Vegetarian or Regular Vampire: Vegetarian Personality: She is a sweet, kind, and a good fighter, but she relies ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Bestia Vis
Rena I walk amoungst the trainees, happy to be making almost all positive reports. I walk up to a large tank where water is being forced almost onehundred miles an ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Good Times
Anna For a second I thought Jackie was just playing along with my joke. Then I watched the water sink up to her neck. I realize she cant swim. I ...
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: Danger On Safari
Mark Steve streched out his hand. "I am Mark." I said. Alec introduced himself as well. "So why are you on this safari?" I ask Alec. Steve sits down beside ...
Feb 26, 2010 -
Re: Danger On Safari
Mark D'Nara I sign the form warily, and read them through carefully. I had to make sure I wasn't signing my life away. Content with what I read, I signed ...
Feb 26, 2010 -
Re: The JTC
Name: Camen Diaz Age: 16 Role: Worker Gender: Female Appearance: Profile: Carmen is a bright, happy girl with a lot of energy and smiles. Her mother used to work at ...
Feb 26, 2010 -
Re: Nocturne
name- Roseanna Cabal (called Rose) age- 18 gender- Female element-N/A appearance- history- The princess of the kingdom. Her father is the king of Nocture. Rose herself is a beautiful girl ...
Feb 26, 2010 -
Re: The Nightdemons
No more nightdemons. We have enough of those.
Feb 26, 2010
