-
Re: Recollections (hopefully) Final draft!
This was a really good story. Honestly, I will go five pages into something and then put it down because I don't like it, but this was awesome. I fixed ...
Mar 1, 2010 -
Re: Nocturne
Rose I get back on my horse and walk over to a preist-like man. He was the one the woman had pointed to. He sees me and begins to shake. ...
Mar 1, 2010 -
Re: Ashes to Ashes DT (Applications closed!)
Name: Rosëanna DeMarzo Age (7-40): 24 Appearance: History: She was a member of the disguise team for the FBI. She helped people disguise themselves when they went and did spy-work. ...
Mar 1, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley I go out to apologize to Reg and Bree. Then I see both mine and Mitch's bike were gone. "I am going to kill them." I mumbled under my ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Playing God
I changed the picture for my character, just to let you know. Ceramisa "Dad!" I yell running through the hallways of our marble mansion. I find him knocked out in ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Garadeth.
Jaden I slowly sauntered back to my house, enjoying the fresh air while it lasted. "Ah, hurry up." The brave soldier spoke to me again. I turned to him, "I ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Garadeth.
Jaden I knew what the letter would say before I opened it. I had watched others in the group go before me. But I never thought I would go as ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley sends Mitch to go find them, and he falls of his motorcycle because he uses James which is way to big for him... He does not die, but comes ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley "We are staying until a friend of mine finds a new place for us, and until I get a chance to pay him." I felt James tense up beside ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Good Times
Anna I felt every brave nerve in my body die. I was terrified. Too much to even cry. Too much to move. The rangers came, and shot the wolves with ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Danger On Safari
Mark those muffins didn't look particularily good to me, to many carbs. I go back and sit beside the girl who seemed a bit shy. Jess was already there. "Hi, ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Nocturne
Rose I stormed angrily through the camp the soldiers had just set up. I walk into a tent where the Finders were. "Two weeks, it has een two WEEKS and ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Escape from the Halls of Merador
Name: Chantella Semer Age: 21 Gender: Female Picture: Ability: She can read peoples minds. Personality: A very closed, but clever girl. If you can get her to speak to you ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Escape from the Halls of Merador
Escape from the Hall of Merador You wake up in a strange room. You don't know where you are. All you know is you have a strange feeling inside. A ...
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Deep Cover
Are we seriously going to let this die????
Feb 28, 2010
