User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Stalker

    Name: Cameron Willams Age: 24 Appearance: Personality: She is very dramatic, comanding and a bit oversensitive. Likes: She loves pop, jazz and stuff from musicals. Dislikes: Rap, which she considers ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Riley We arive near the hospital. As I asked, Reg made a bird sound to show us where he was. We ride over. "Bree is inside with Mitch. Marcello is ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Escape from the Halls of Merador

    Anyone want to do this still?

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cullens vs. Volturi

    Anyone still want to do this? I am so in.......

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Jade I couldn't believe someone would sign up for this. Some people were just insane, or has lead poisoning. More likely the second one, it was getting surprisingly common now. ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: ThE wOrLd oF wEirD

    Cëla I get ready to go onto the stage. I take a deep breath and prepare myself to walk the runway. I listen to Shelby's mind. ...hope I win, couldn't ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: ThE wOrLd oF wEirD

    Name: Cëcalina Amatris (pronounced see-sa-lee-na) Nickname- Cëla (see-la) Age: 24 Gender: Female Physical Appearance: -Picture: Style of Dress: A dress, nothing long, just something like in the pict

    Mar 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    This is WAR. I declare this offically MUFFIN WAR 3!!!

    Mar 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    *pulls out flare gun* I will use, now hand over the muffin, and no one shall be harmed. You know what, hand over the muffin and we will see what ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    *grabs muffins and evenly distibutes to all members* Play nice!

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Bree I see Mitch on james bike ride towards us. Crap, I was in trouble. Then Mitch attempted to stop by turning to the side. I knew what would happen ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Rose What he showed me wasn't pretty. Not even close. It made me sick actually. I felt a strange feeling near my heart. Then I started crying. I had never ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Awakened to the Beginning

    Name: Rosëanna DeMarzo Age: 22 Gender: Female Appearence: Occupation out in the real world: She was a member of the disguise team for the FBI. She helped people disguise themselves ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Jaden I whisper to Sage, "You atempt to take the half on the left, I will get the six on the right." He looks at me, confused. I say, "You ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Roseanna I was talking to the priest, demanding information, about to kill him and see what was going on upstairs when I felt a shock run through my body. I ...

    Mar 2, 2010


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein