-
Re: break up
Okay, so I just woke up so if I am mean I am so sorry. First of all, when doing poetry the first letter of each line must be capitalized. ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Look What You've Done
Thats an awesome piece of work you got there, I love there way you put the reader in the story. Nicee Work Bindy!
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: The White Room (Warning: Graphic Imagery)
Wow, that is one scary story you got there, it really made my skin shiver. If you can write another one like this please. Love it!!
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: The Walk of Shame {feat. Alex Gaskarth}
"Aw, did Fawwah wose her v-card at church camp?" Clearly mocking me, Alex entered the scene with a sex joke. How predictable could guys get nowadays? "Apparently she didn't tell ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: The Slick Floor chapter 4
I have edited for you.. you are talented and your characters are very vivid. Your story line is not vapid but needs a certain cling to it... keep writing an ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: The Slick Floor chapter 4
Chapter 4 Darkness envelopes me, it pulls me under its wicked cape. A sweet feeling of floating then I awake, my mind is blurred, and it feels like I’ve slept ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Decided. part 1 of chapter 1
To Olli... When you say-What do you mean by this? Unless you clarify later, no onewill get what you mean. or maybe i'm just to dumb to know. It's meant ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: You Are Drowning
This is beautiful Jenna, the speech is so fantastically wrote. You are a truly talented writer. = D
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: The River That Weeps.
That's an Awesome story Olli really nice plot.
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Diaries of a Teenage Vampire: Chapter One
I thought it was really good, there is a few problems that I think a lot of people have pointed out. Overall: You are a talented writer.
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: Decided. part 2 of chapter 1
My dad took her hand in his, he smiled. “Remember Lainey, these people are going to help you with your gift. They are going to make it easier for you ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: Decided. part 1 of chapter 1
I took a deep breath in, feeling the ocean air blow through every strand of my long gold hair. "Lainey? We are ready to go." I heard my brother, Jared, ...
Jan 28, 2010
