-
Re: Run with Blood CHapter 3: The Spins and Turns
I :smt049 :smt055 It!! Post more!! Kayla
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: Run with Blood Chapter 4: Back by popular demand: Shaun Grey
You are very talented. Your Character are so vivid and lifelike. Post more soon! Kayla
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: 27 - Chapter Three
Fantastic! I Love this! Post more! Kayla
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: Choosing an Instrument for Your Child: Prologue
This is awesome! Post more soon!
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: singularity clarity
awesome! Post more. Kayla
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: Monster - part 5
Amazing, you are very talented! Post more soon. Kayla
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: Psychology
This is good, please post more soon. Kayla
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: london payback part 2 of chapter 1 by Stuart Wight
I really like this. Post more soon, thanks. Kayla
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: Soul: Prologue
This is really good, you are very talented. Please keep on writing. Thanks. Kayla
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: thought it might help . . . .
[quote="Wolfdaemon"] "yeah, i think i will, thanks." [/quote You need to put your capitals in, and after each speech it is a comma not a full stop. other than those ...
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: Decided. part 3 of chapter 1
“Lainey, wake up. We are here,” Said Jared, shaking my shoulder. My eyes slowly shifted open as I yawned, I shifted up in my seat to see where we were ...
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: Children of a Deep Blue Sky
What exactly is this about? Remember those capitals, nice though. good luck... Kayla
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: A Small Wolf Story I Came up With off the top of my Head.
You are a very talented writer, your characters are vivid and your story line is not vapid. Although, this piece of writing to me is more unoriginal than others. you ...
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: Child of the Moon - Chapter 1
Hmm, well I am so sorry if I am mean to you but. This story sort of hops right to the point, you need to hook the reader in more. ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Forever Lost
Without you, i have no day An I by itself must always be capitalized, your poetry has a certain rhythm to me it is not all about the rhymes and ...
Jan 31, 2010
