User avatar

KaylaCoon

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Dreamwalker

    Oh wow. I got goose bumbs. I could feel the emotions in this. I had to read it twice to make sure I wasn't dreaming. This is beautifully written. Just ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Eyes of a Stranger- Part Two

    My heart was racing! This was amazing! I CANNOT! wait for more! I really wish I had the TALLLEENNT! to write like you! The emotions and descriptions wrapped up in ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Eyes of a Stranger- Part One

    Ummm! Heey! Kayla here! Welp: I already knew I liked this story when you started writing about a concert! Concerts, moshing, for today, and august burns red? Giirrlll! I loved ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 1 [Marco]

    Well lets do this, Kayla's the name, writings the game! I really like your story so far. They're is a good story and characters in this story. I love the ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mic Night - Chapter One

    Alright to start this off I'm Kayla. Let's do this. I liked the concept behind your story but I was somewhat bored. No offense. I liked, the developing characters and ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: God's Gift

    Wow! Well to start I'm Kayla and you are talented! I cannot stress how wonderful this story was. The begining was a little over descriptive but you dialed it back ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love and Other Stupid Emotions<3

    Heyy! You're stories okayy so farrr. But there are so many stories about girls whose boyfriends die and it takes forever for them to move and they end up finding ...

    Jun 24, 2011


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)