User avatar

KaylaCoon

  • Art & Photography Re: Take A Chance Part 2

    Kayla here to comment on your lovely drawing. Liam looks great, the details on his face and hair and mucles look great. You have a great talent, with writng and ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Take A Chance Part 2

    HOOLLLYY MOOOOLLLEEEYYY! kayla here! Alrightt! Well Beennnn loookkss amazing. All the details on his shirt and face and pants and hiar is amaizng! I can't wait to read and look ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Take A Chance.

    Heyy Kayla here!!! Welp; I started reading this series and I have to say so far these characters look just like what I imagined. I like the details in the ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A is for Apocalypse

    supernatural

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ragdoll ~Alasdair~ A drawing

    Love is my weapon

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Basic Anime Boy

    I love the blend of color you put in his hair and eyes you must've taken a long time to get the eyes symmetrical without a face grid though you ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenes of Seas

    yay! kaylaa heree!! Totally love your art work! I wish I could draw like you! I love the colors and the shadding on your art work! It's just breath taking. ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: driving school doodles

    Dude, not, fair. This picture is breath taking. I really love it. All the different things combined, all the stuff in this and the shadding and the details are flawless, ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Calypso

    Don't you enjoy how you can create a person in your mind and then draw them? And it looks just like what you want. Friend you have a talent. --kayla

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: And it ain't from 2009 ;D

    I want to draw like you. This pictures are breath taking. Just beautifull!! --Kaylaa!!

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Geisha Girl

    ... I'm really jealous! I so wish I could draw like this! This is an extremmlllyyy amazing pictureee!! I love all the contrast in the shades. The darks and the ...

    Jun 25, 2011


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm