-
Re: The Dreamwalker
Oh wow. I got goose bumbs. I could feel the emotions in this. I had to read it twice to make sure I wasn't dreaming. This is beautifully written. Just ...
Jun 25, 2011 -
Re: The Dreamwalker
Oh wow. I got goose bumbs. I could feel the emotions in this. I had to read it twice to make sure I wasn't dreaming. This is beautifully written. Just ...
Jun 25, 2011 -
Re: The Dreamwalker
Oh wow. I got goose bumbs. I could feel the emotions in this. I had to read it twice to make sure I wasn't dreaming. This is beautifully written. Just ...
Jun 25, 2011 -
Re: driving school doodles
Dude, not, fair. This picture is breath taking. I really love it. All the different things combined, all the stuff in this and the shadding and the details are flawless, ...
Jun 25, 2011 -
Re: An Overdue Post
Wellpp! I hope you like this site!! :D Does this place live up to your expectations? I hope so! When I found this place I was in heavenn! Happy writtingg!!! ...
Jun 25, 2011 -
Re: Eyes of a Stranger- Part Two
Adding more, what my friend AlizzaBear said, Sam does need more emotions. It seems like you want your readers to like Trevor more. When maybe you should give this kid ...
Jun 25, 2011 -
Re: Eyes of a Stranger- Part Two
My heart was racing! This was amazing! I CANNOT! wait for more! I really wish I had the TALLLEENNT! to write like you! The emotions and descriptions wrapped up in ...
Jun 25, 2011 -
Re: Calypso
Don't you enjoy how you can create a person in your mind and then draw them? And it looks just like what you want. Friend you have a talent. --kayla
Jun 25, 2011 -
Re: And it ain't from 2009 ;D
I want to draw like you. This pictures are breath taking. Just beautifull!! --Kaylaa!!
Jun 25, 2011 -
Re: A Geisha Girl
... I'm really jealous! I so wish I could draw like this! This is an extremmlllyyy amazing pictureee!! I love all the contrast in the shades. The darks and the ...
Jun 25, 2011 -
Re: *KNOCK KNOCK* Hello? : )
Hey! It's super nice meeting? some what! I'm Kayla! I really love this website too and meeting new people is the besttt!! It's really nice meeting people who love arts ...
Jun 25, 2011 -
Re: Heyyy I'm here :)
Hey! You're going to absolutley going to love this website! it's soooo addictive! it's so much fun reading and commenting on other peoples things! You get to make new friends ...
Jun 25, 2011 -
Re: Eyes of a Stranger- Part One
Ummm! Heey! Kayla here! Welp: I already knew I liked this story when you started writing about a concert! Concerts, moshing, for today, and august burns red? Giirrlll! I loved ...
Jun 25, 2011 -
Re: Chapter 1 [Marco]
Well lets do this, Kayla's the name, writings the game! I really like your story so far. They're is a good story and characters in this story. I love the ...
Jun 24, 2011 -
Re: Mic Night - Chapter One
Alright to start this off I'm Kayla. Let's do this. I liked the concept behind your story but I was somewhat bored. No offense. I liked, the developing characters and ...
Jun 24, 2011
