User avatar

Kayde2

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Welcome to YWS! I am new myself, but everyone here is very nice and helpful. If you have any questions you can ask me anytime and I will do my ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, new here!

    When it comes to writing, I am really shy too. I am also new and feel very comfortable here. I am looking forward to reading some of the things you ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone my name is Eric and I am new here

    Hello Eric, I am new here too, and I also enjoy reading what people have to say about my work. It is impressive that you write poetry and I am ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone :)

    Hello everyone! My name is Kayde. I am a seventeen year old junior in high school. I have not been writing for very long, but ever since I started, I ...

    Feb 15, 2011


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13