-
Re: You can't be replaced, but I can be erased
This piece of poetry is really good. I like the way it flows and I like the imagery. I did find one edit the last stanza the 'i' should be ...
Feb 17, 2011 -
Re: Spring
When the warm sun comes up, And the snow melts away. When the children come out, And find fun games to play. When the birds come back home, The robin, ...
Feb 17, 2011 -
Re: If I ever,
Even though this was a sad poem it made me smile. It fit my taste for poetry. I apologize I have nothing to suggest to improve this poem, because I ...
Feb 17, 2011 -
Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple
This poem made me laugh because a few days ago, for Valentine's Day, I was trying to rhyme a word with purple and had no luck. I have reciently found ...
Feb 16, 2011 -
Re: Can't Let Them Down
Hello. This piece is really good, but I just have one suggestion. Instead of using contractions I would write the word out. It gives the poem more of a flow, ...
Feb 16, 2011 -
Re: What do you like writing most?
I voted short story because I am currently writing a short story for a creative writing class. It was hard for me to choose between short story and novel because ...
Feb 16, 2011 -
Re: I Was There
I liked reading this story. It kept my interest the whole time, but I also agree that you should tell more about why this couple was fighting in the first ...
Feb 16, 2011 -
Re: For the Love of Mary Jane
WOW. As I was reading your story I fell in love with it! It was really easy to connect to and includes many common emotions teenagers feel. I especially liked ...
Feb 15, 2011 -
Re: Hey, new here!
When it comes to writing, I am really shy too. I am also new and feel very comfortable here. I am looking forward to reading some of the things you ...
Feb 15, 2011 -
Re: Hello everyone my name is Eric and I am new here
Hello Eric, I am new here too, and I also enjoy reading what people have to say about my work. It is impressive that you write poetry and I am ...
Feb 15, 2011 -
Re: Hello everyone :)
Hello everyone! My name is Kayde. I am a seventeen year old junior in high school. I have not been writing for very long, but ever since I started, I ...
Feb 15, 2011 -
Re: I hate my life.
I really enjoyed reading this. It was sad, but I liked how you said in the spoiler that it is how your soul feels. I frequently write things that show ...
Feb 15, 2011
