-
Re: To You, My Twin (and Favorite Partner in Crime)
Awww you guys that was so cute!! I loved it so much! You captured the beauty of twin-ness very well ;) My favorite part is... And I have to admit, ...
Mar 25, 2011 -
Re: Spring
Thanks everyone! I am glad you liked it. I was trying to focus a lot on the imagery I used in this poem. Imagery [in my opinion] is the most ...
Mar 18, 2011 -
Re: Two Truths and a Lie
Alright I know I posted this before, but I have made a lot of changes to it since then. I would like some feedback on this so please let me ...
Mar 17, 2011 -
Re: Two Truths and a Lie
First of all the italicized words in the beginning were intentional. They were supposed to be stressing the idea of Ethan being fake, without directly saying that he was. Also, ...
Mar 3, 2011 -
Re: Let me forget
I know what it feels like to admire from a makes life feel like it is walking away from you every time he does not look your way or when ...
Mar 3, 2011 -
Re: Baby Poem
I found this to be very clever. After reading the title I thought it was going to be a poem about babies, but it wasn't. I liked the parallel! Well ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: Web of Lies
I liked this poem. It was creative and I could relate to what was being said. Even though this poem was about lies, there was a lot of truth behind ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: Two Truths and a Lie
This started out as an assignment for a creative writing class. I ended up liking how it turned out and I would like some input on it. I hope you ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: Tug-of-War
Thanks for the reviews/compliments everyone! I was nervous to post this because I just wrote it randomly one day while sitting in class and did not think it was very ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: Nothing's gonna be okay
I think I say this every time, but...I loved it! You have a great sense of rythem and flow. I also really liked the ending when there was a little ...
Feb 25, 2011 -
Re: Today
Very nice. I loved the parallel throughout the whole story. It really kept my attention! I also noticed the grammer edit of changing "his" to "hit" but that was already ...
Feb 25, 2011 -
Re: Hi!
Welcome to YWS! I am new myself, but everyone here is very nice and helpful. If you have any questions you can ask me anytime and I will do my ...
Feb 25, 2011 -
Re: Tug-of-War
I do not know if this is exactly a poem, but this is just me spilling out my feelings for everyone to see. I hope you like it. Today I ...
Feb 25, 2011 -
Re: Spring
Thank you for rewiewing my peom. I will take your suggestions into consideration :) -Kayde
Feb 25, 2011 -
Re: Evidence Of Me
Hey! I really liked this! It was amazing :) I liked your word choice, In the shadows of your mind, In the dungeons of your soul, Those were two of ...
Feb 23, 2011
