User avatar

Katharsis

  • Welcome Mat Re: New, Bored, and Stuck.

    okay so after checking that I understand the word semantics I do believe I have to disagree. But I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. Werewolves and Wolves ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New, Bored, and Stuck.

    Just going by semantics, they'd need to be a type of wolf.

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good evening fools.

    The 'Good evening fools.' had me interested for a moment. But you ruined it by being nice.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Parkour is awesome. Rock On n' Write On.

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Katharsis

    Have you ever played Final Fantasy before? I believe it is quite an orignal fantasy series. It has so much depth it in terms of storyline, setting and the characters ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Katharsis

    I'd like to start by saying that I don't particularly like these topics. Introductions bore me because they're full to the brink with small talk. Small talk bothers me. But ...

    Sep 7, 2007


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild