User avatar

Katharsis

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm pawing through the Transmetropolitan comic series right now. Gritty and awesome.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Shadow Line by Joseph Conrad.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Need a story writer or 2 for an oldschool rpg game.

    I am definitely interested.

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Aspects of the Backyard

    Edited: I don't have the software on my laptop to do anything too complicated. Blurring is too complicated. :( But that seems like an improvement on the coop. Perhaps?

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Aspects of the Backyard

    Various aspects of my backyard. (Edited for coolness) Like mah pants? The chicken coop looks decrepit, I love it.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Man Who Was Thursday

    I'm surprised that someone else has heard of it. I found it through Deus Ex, you could find little snippets throughout the game. The writing and imagery was just insane, ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Man Who Was Thursday

    This book is indescribably good. It concerns a group of seven anarchists, each named after a day of the week. They are led by the one known as Sunday, and ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    It could be argued that this in itself is sexist. The main character is male, the supporting character is female. (Hermione is outnumbered two to one in gender representation, another ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    Thought I'd add my two cents on this. I don't care about the gender of the protagonist, if I can empathise with them then I'm comfortable reading a book. Well, ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Time of the Twins , by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman. I'm also in the middle of Catcher in the Rye , by J.D Salinger, but that comes second to ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does writing make you feel?

    I'd like to say I feel like I'm a good acquaintance of my characters, rather than a god in my worlds. While I know I control everything, I usually don't ...

    Sep 7, 2007


Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS