-
Re: Michael Jackson is dead
Not only an innovative artist, but the first man to truly walk on the moon.
Jun 27, 2009 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
Back to Bisexuality. Interesting, no? I find it odd that sexuality is put into three simple frames, though. I like the boys, myself. But I have liked girls in the ...
May 7, 2008 -
Re: The freedom to lie?
My friend argues that people shouldn't be allowed to speak/print blatant lies...the example she brought up is a person who insists the Holocaust didn't happen, though there's hard evidence that ...
May 7, 2008 -
Re: Are Fewer Pirates causing Global Warming?
I mean beer volcanoes in heaven? And a Stripper Factory.
Apr 24, 2008 -
Re: Another poll for school
Psychology and Philosophy.
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: The Energy Crisis
I'd be less worried about the fossil fuels being unclean, and what energies we would like to use in the future, and more worried about what happens when there's not ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
I apologise if I have offended you, I wasn't trying to put anyone into any mold. You didn't. But don't apologise for offending me. You shouldn't have any inhibitions about ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
It is also far easier to 'embrace your sexuality' when you have a sexuality that people in the world today don't still get hanged for having Sure it may be ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
Apologies for overlooking this, I skimmed past it. I embrace my hetersexuality, just as another can embrace his or her homosexuality. There's a difference between flaunting it and respecting and ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
I disagree with you on one point. Sexuality IS beautiful! Knowing who you are, knowing where you stand...what isn't moving about that? I embrace my hetersexuality, just as another can ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
It's not beautiful and it's not depraved or evil, it's a sexuality. That's it. I'm Gay, and I find this debating retarded. It isn't a psychological disorder, there's no proof ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?
To everybody: It's all faith, and based on what we have we make our assumptions, okay? Based on the fact that everything is so complex in its-dare I say it?-design, ...
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?
Sureal, don't even try to psychoanalyse God, you're falling straight into a trap. What you should be arguing against is the preconception that, to paraphrase: Because the world is well ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: YWS is the cause of global warming!
YWS is the cause of global warming! Odd. I always thought it was the declining number of pirates. Stop Global W-Arr-ming!
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Your Type of Storybook
One that I can keep up with. :(
Feb 2, 2008
