User avatar

Katharsis

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Cute.

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    In no particular order: Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons, Futurama, American Dad, Daria, Full Metal Alchemist, Dragonball Z, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Orphan, Trigun, Firefly, House, Becker, Space

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: EON

    If you just want my overall note on this, scroll to the bottom. It's long. (please help me improve.) That's what I like to hear. Lucius Cain, a soldier in ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Part of my book... maybe?

    the disturbing noise was unnoticed to Mariah If it's unnoticed, then it can't really be disturbing, can it... Oooh. Trippy. It seems redundant to declare it both disturbing and then ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Mysteriously alluring.

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Time of the Twins , by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman. I'm also in the middle of Catcher in the Rye , by J.D Salinger, but that comes second to ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Currently Untitled.

    The sun was a magestic majestic yellow, like the lion's mane. The graceful Hibiscus, beautiful in its many colors. The breath-taking whites, pinks, reds, and yellows. Perfect in every way, ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Katharsis

    Have you ever played Final Fantasy before? I believe it is quite an orignal fantasy series. It has so much depth it in terms of storyline, setting and the characters ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Katharsis

    I'd like to start by saying that I don't particularly like these topics. Introductions bore me because they're full to the brink with small talk. Small talk bothers me. But ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does writing make you feel?

    I'd like to say I feel like I'm a good acquaintance of my characters, rather than a god in my worlds. While I know I control everything, I usually don't ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Chains of Death

    Once all the dogs were dead and the virus could only be passed by touching the bodies, the man exited the room, across three halls and then out to the ...

    Sep 7, 2007


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend