User avatar

Katharsis

  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Love

    I feel like you wrote this for yourself. I feel nothing when reading this - you should think carefully about what affect you want to have on the reader before ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Walk though the Park

    A Walk through the Park Chadwick Someone is watching me! Sam walked a little faster as he turned the corner. Oops Sam thought as he ran right into a short ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Pre Chapter 1

    The final exams were coming up and he need ed to get the best score in his class. It was early in the morning and Sota was about to get ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Flies

    ((Sorry I haven't been able to keep up, it was the last week of school and I haven't been around at home. But I'll try and keep up from now ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Flies

    He cast another searching gaze over the wreckage, then looked to his company. She was a plump girl, a lot taller than him. Her red hair was frizzy from the ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Flies

    Hyley's eyes fluttered open. His first instinct was to call for his mum, but he quickly realised- with a splutter -that his mouth was full of sand. Everything was blurry, ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Being Imperfection

    I loved it. I wouldn't change it whatsoever, the lack of specification makes it all the more intriguing to interpret. This is something I can genuinely say I liked on ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Boy's Laugh

    Put a blank line between your paragraphs! Other than that, I love it. There's so little for me to critique in grammar and spelling - it makes me warm and ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Flies

    Name: Hyley Ridgway Age: 14 Specialties: Hyley can run, fast, though he seems to be inclined to hide the fact, holding an antipathy toward sport and its enthusiasts. Hyley is ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad" chapter 11

    Chapter 11 Austins Love Child My Dear Fans, Austin Rosstern blogging again about one of my famous interesting days. Believe me, this one takes the cake. This morning, after I ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    It could be argued that this in itself is sexist. The main character is male, the supporting character is female. (Hermione is outnumbered two to one in gender representation, another ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    Thought I'd add my two cents on this. I don't care about the gender of the protagonist, if I can empathise with them then I'm comfortable reading a book. Well, ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The city of Roku

    Mae'ar let his body relax, the girl's dog was under control. The creature's questions were answered to its satisfaction, Mae'ar had humoured it with insipid bluntness and feigned idiocy. It ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The city of Roku

    Name: Mae'ar Tystharak Nickname: Serpent (He doesn't like the name, though. It just tends to stick.) What is he: A Naga. Age: 15 Appearance: He has the lean upper body ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lady Ifrit: Chapter II: Sentinel

    “Tonight on Nightline, it was an ordinary morning at Ashville College until the first shot was fired, killing the school’s Principal, Mr. Mike Saunders. We bring you details of the ...

    Sep 14, 2007


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams