User avatar

Katharsis

  • Art & Photography Re: Aspects of the Backyard

    Edited: I don't have the software on my laptop to do anything too complicated. Blurring is too complicated. :( But that seems like an improvement on the coop. Perhaps?

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Aspects of the Backyard

    Various aspects of my backyard. (Edited for coolness) Like mah pants? The chicken coop looks decrepit, I love it.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Man Who Was Thursday

    I'm surprised that someone else has heard of it. I found it through Deus Ex, you could find little snippets throughout the game. The writing and imagery was just insane, ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fivefold Road

    The king kind of seemed modest at first but then you made him sound like a cripple or a king afraid of dying for his country. Is that what you ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite chapter one: Aλλαγή part two

    3. Have you correctly spaced out your work? Notice how may paragraphs all have spaces between them? This is considered proper spacing, and makes it easier for the reader. Otherwise, ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fivefold Road

    Edited the prologue accordingly. I've taken your concerns into account, but I think you'll find that character development is often left for later chapters than the Prologue. Though I have ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fivefold Road

    AWritersFantasy: Issues fixed, most of the mistakes you noted that haven't been corrected would only be mistakes if I were to use US english. Made_In_Demise: Last name should be clearer ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Man Who Was Thursday

    This book is indescribably good. It concerns a group of seven anarchists, each named after a day of the week. They are led by the one known as Sunday, and ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fivefold Road

    The Fivefold Road Prologue, Roedra cast a glance behind her, steel grey eyes flickering over the men that trailed her. They were sullen, dull-eyed, taciturn and travel worn. She hadn't ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #3

    Above him shimmered a battle-worn face, whose hoarse lips trembled and panted deeply. The 'whose' here seems out of place, I would rephrase this to indicate 'his lips'. “Someone call ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #2

    By the way, for the information of some fine reviewers, judder -is- a word. judder [júddər] intransitive verb (3rd person present singular judders, present participle juddering, past and past partic

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #2

    First of all, your first chapter is under the name: "Path of the Strider: The Immortal". This is: "Path of the Strider: The Immortal s ". Chapter One Part II ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    between them all lay [s]baron[/s] barren dust heaps Look through the reviews you've acquired and adjust your piece accordingly. Most of the corrections I would have made have already been ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of (Untitled)

    I'm impressed. Do some more spacing, make the name of your MC consistent and fix some of the errors that have been pointed out and it's fine with me. You ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Walk though the Park

    'Green Eggs and Ham' rather than 'I am Sam.' I knew there was something else about it... Didn't hit me, but hey, good job. Also- Just skimming over again: Ahead ...

    Jan 7, 2008


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman