User avatar

Katharsis

  • Writing Activities Re: Need a story writer or 2 for an oldschool rpg game.

    I am definitely interested.

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good evening fools.

    The 'Good evening fools.' had me interested for a moment. But you ruined it by being nice.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ptolemy

    Name: Dale Hilly Age: 15 Occupation Before the Holocaust: Student Autosomal Disorder (refer to link provided above): Spinal Muscular Atrophy Personality: Bitter, primarily introverted with a sort of s

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Parkour is awesome. Rock On n' Write On.

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hyacinth is He, Understanding is Me [1]

    Once in a while, the wind would rattle off [s]percusive[/s] percussive rhythms against the shutters of my room, Finally. A good writer.

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dragon vs. Slayer

    I found the rhyming to be more distracting than comedic, but it is your poem. It was, like your other one, rather drab to me. The end was alright, but ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Outside

    Sometimes it was wet in there, and it was hard to breathe for all the steam. I would replace this with "hard to breathe through all the steam", for, while ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hell

    being roughly [s]2[/s] two the first and [s]4[/s] four the second Numbers are distracting. Up until the number thirteen, it's correct to spell them out. I liked it. Though you ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The Ever-So-Famous Block for Writers

    If I can't write fiction, I just write in my journal. It's therapeutic and I can pretty much always get myself to do it, even if I'm just saying something ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Part 1 of Ch.1 "Boy behind the counter"

    3. Have you correctly spaced out your work? Notice how may paragraphs all have spaces between them? This is considered proper spacing, and makes it easier for the reader. Otherwise, ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Human Nature

    HUMAN NATURE I like the title of it, because it can be taken in several ways. One is that it's "human nature to destroy" and such, the behaviours we exhibit. ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Biohazard

    3. Have you correctly spaced out your work? Notice how may paragraphs all have spaces between them? This is considered proper spacing, and makes it easier for the reader. Otherwise, ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rainy Window

    I think you have a bunch of unnecessary words that just make the poem clunky. There is a bit of a rhythm going, but it could be better with one ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Renaissance Entry 1

    [i]perduti Something's wrong there. Either you were putting something in italics, or that's not meant to be there. 30,000 pigs each year, 70,000 goats, 20,000 sheep and 40,000 calves and ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Type of Storybook

    One that I can keep up with. :(

    Feb 2, 2008


Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet