User avatar

Katharsis

  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    Samuel "Alright. Gregory and Sam, you're captains." "Samuel, and no." Samuel said insolently. "No?" The dumb grin left the teacher's face. "I'm not playing this stupid game." His orange contacts ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Prodigies - OOC Thread

    TNcowgirl, it's not basketball. They're playing AFL/Aussie Rules Football on the oval.

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    II - The Meeting Samuel Samuel propped his head on his hand, sitting idly on the bleachers as one of the PE staff entered the Gym. It was a big ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Prodigies - OOC Thread

    Actually, no, it's just that everyone's making the bell ring/not ring for another five minutes. It's confusing. Nevermind. I'd just prefer if everyone would meet at PE for the sake ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Prodigies - OOC Thread

    Australian Football League. EDIT: BBB- Should I change my post, or you change yours? It just messes with my last post and plans a little bit.

    Mar 10, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Prodigies - OOC Thread

    Hey, Kath, could my girl run into your person???? Maybe, if not that is fine. I was just wondering. I'm thinking we can all run into each other. PE is ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    Samuel Samuel still felt the pride bubbling in him as he walked casually down the hallway. It had been so easy and that grotesque, fat peacock, Mrs Petch couldn't pin ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Prodigies - OOC Thread

    Prodigies - Out Of Character Thread **Out of curiousity, do you have any rules against romance? They aren't written above, but it's good to make sure ahead of time.** No. ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    I - Introductions Samuel Samuel slinked into the room, cutting a cautious glance behind him. Nodding once to himself, he turned his gaze on the room. The typically bland, unforgiving ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    Um... by Prodigies do you mean someone that is unusually talented at something, right. Well... are we going to tell you what we are really good at...? -Jared That is ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    A storm gathered in the clear afternoon on the 8th of March, 2008. This was no storm of ordinary scope or scale, though. It was not a tangible storm, with ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New, Bored, and Stuck.

    okay so after checking that I understand the word semantics I do believe I have to disagree. But I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. Werewolves and Wolves ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New, Bored, and Stuck.

    Just going by semantics, they'd need to be a type of wolf.

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Ideas & Inspirations

    TV, Books, Comics, Computer Games, Conversations, Philosophy, Politics, People, Places, Dreams, while in the Shower, and so on.

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Paradiso

    Incredible. A good writer. The only issues I had with it have been covered by Saint.

    Feb 22, 2008


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke