User avatar

Katharsis

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dead of Night

    Ok this is my first post on here so don't go to hard on me. Never. It was another long night as Kyle lay back on the gurney, having already ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    Psychology and Philosophy.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Energy Crisis

    I'd be less worried about the fossil fuels being unclean, and what energies we would like to use in the future, and more worried about what happens when there's not ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm pawing through the Transmetropolitan comic series right now. Gritty and awesome.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I apologise if I have offended you, I wasn't trying to put anyone into any mold. You didn't. But don't apologise for offending me. You shouldn't have any inhibitions about ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    It is also far easier to 'embrace your sexuality' when you have a sexuality that people in the world today don't still get hanged for having Sure it may be ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Apologies for overlooking this, I skimmed past it. I embrace my hetersexuality, just as another can embrace his or her homosexuality. There's a difference between flaunting it and respecting and ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I disagree with you on one point. Sexuality IS beautiful! Knowing who you are, knowing where you stand...what isn't moving about that? I embrace my hetersexuality, just as another can ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    It's not beautiful and it's not depraved or evil, it's a sexuality. That's it. I'm Gay, and I find this debating retarded. It isn't a psychological disorder, there's no proof ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Oh Corrie (3)

    Claudette was out in her rose garden with a hand-fork, poking it at the soil below. She had intended to plant some more flowers other than roses. Most likely lavender ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Katharsis' Poetry

    In my head eclectic voices cry, Sparks of wisdom in an ocean, Of null words too often spoken, The voices live and then they die. In my ears the sounds ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Shadow Line by Joseph Conrad.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?

    To everybody: It's all faith, and based on what we have we make our assumptions, okay? Based on the fact that everything is so complex in its-dare I say it?-design, ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?

    Sureal, don't even try to psychoanalyse God, you're falling straight into a trap. What you should be arguing against is the preconception that, to paraphrase: Because the world is well ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS is the cause of global warming!

    YWS is the cause of global warming! Odd. I always thought it was the declining number of pirates. Stop Global W-Arr-ming!

    Mar 23, 2008


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn