User avatar

KatTrain

  • Other Poetry Re: Pile of Bones

    I have never tried this style of poetry. I'm usually quite the rhymer. This is about my grandmother. Rip me to shreds, please. :smt001 A pile of bones is talking ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: jealousy

    Ignore the person above me, she is a noob, to be quite honest, and doesn't know how we do things here on yws. Our aim, to remind everyone, is too ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: this is no longer a poem

    Shoot me, I like the french, it gives it character. "Were no longer insufferable or evoking sickness in me" --too long "But then, still whilst walking along" --'whilst' is unnecessary ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: jealousy

    *Unoriginal* Cliche and disappointing, to tell you the truth. I didn't think i 'd see a more 'emo' poem then the ones on Quizilla, till you actually put eyeliner into ...

    Jan 2, 2010


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight