User avatar

KatTrain

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Innocence Bane

    There is a name that I know, placed lightly on miscarried tongues and there it lounges faithfully so till embracing lovers' songs are sung. Often used to bait the weak, ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am a Woman

    This is not an attack on men, I know some great guys that would never hurt me like this. This is an attack on what I was told as a ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm on a strict all review diet!

    With sugar on top?! :]

    Jun 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Mike

    Eh, this is bad. D: But I have write some fiction for a club I'm in so... here goes nothing. :? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kathryn

    That's my name! :D I’ll be here for you. delete the period or put a comma after the word 'meaning' When your eyes haze over, And you are blind To ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Words

    My dagger isn’t sharp at all; My gun doesn’t even shoot. , comma instead These lines are very clever, they hook you right form the beginning. Yet I am vicious. ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Introduction to you all.

    Bonjour/Hello/Hola Jamie, glad to have you here. :D Oooo you have an accent. Please excuse my adoration, ahah, I feel like Americans have a fixation on accents. It's okay to ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Call of Old Friendship

    Well... (take this as a compliment) I started reading it but I had to stop because it made me think of my former best friend, and it was so true.

    May 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Wish I Were a Stone

    Wow! I posted a critique and it didn't show up! ughhhh I wish I was a stone. I wish I were* a stone Cold, unfeeling, dead, stones can't be alive ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Forget My Age.

    I think the reason for this poem being... rough can be found in the poem, unfortunately. I will definitely re-write it eventually. Kyllorac, Kitty15 I don't think either of you ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What You Don't Deserve

    Plagiarism

    May 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What You Don't Deserve

    I wrote you a sad song, But then I burnt it, add some imagery to your lines I bought you a present, But then returnt it, you can put ''return'd' ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Fire and Ice

    I would definitely choose Ice, seems less painful to me! But metaphorically speaking, fiery, passionate endings are always much better than the creeping hate-filled ones.

    May 31, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone :)

    Hello Tim, I can tell you that while I'm surprised you haven't looked into online writing forums before, you've finally made it here which is important. :wink: This is the ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A true writer

    This verbal portrait You've painted with soft words. comma I can see it right in front of me. The smell of her silk washed hair reaches my nose. comma And ...

    May 31, 2011


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)