User avatar

Kasie

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Please don't let this die! I was away for a week and was expecting to be completley lost in this story, turns outs no one has written since I left! ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    For the first time that morning I realised that I still had classes to go to, an education to get. I had been excited about Hogwarts on that front, it ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (Cheers Phindin!) I gazed closely at the girl opposite me, pretty and friendly were my first thoughts. As she and Matt lazed into easy conversation about Quidditch, I noticed her ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    ('Oops! I'm so sorry, I'll have to keep an eye on that and sorry about the introduction! The Slytherin captain thing is fine with me and if no one minds ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Welcome RoryLegend to Slytherin! Phindin and I currently have our characters walking down to the great hall for breakfast, that would probably be a great time for us to meet ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Enid - yeah I'm soo excited : ) 'Yes, yet again I am the transfer student' I reply to the handsome boy beside me. When he merely frowns at me ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    *Patiently waiting* : ) x

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Sorry people if I have confused you! I was going to edit it but then Phindin says he can make it work so I'll leave it with him for now, ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    ***Enid I'm late. I say it almost as if it is a change as if doesn't happen often, truth be told it happens a lot. If I say this to ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    OK so before anybody feels the greatest urge to yell at me (which is understanding really) I already asked Cat for permission to join, so please don't be angry! Figured ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    Yeah i kind of thought of the connection with LOTR too i like your idea, maybe are fairies have to look for this 'object' or 'something' to fulfil the prophecy. ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    Hey! Well now I have wrote a fairy I decided I better start joining in on these discussions with you both! I was thinking, going on misspriss's first entry about ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    Name: Blanaid (means flower or blossom in Irish) Age: 17 Fairy Type: Tree Personality: Meek, quiet, loves to sing but doesn't talk much, loyal and intelligent, avoids fighting. Looks: Strengths: ...

    Jan 14, 2007


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings