User avatar

Kasie

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    How do you feel about the concept of "Gay Pride"? Mixed, i have nothing against gays in the slightest I just don't think there is a huge need to literally ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Tales of a Magical Orphan

    OK I haven't wrote in here in a absolutely ages! It's definitely showing, my writing has gone way down hill without your wonderful reviews. This is a story which I've ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prosthesis #63 /P

    This is really good, really moving. It confused me slightly at the start because I got the feeling that Kyle was quite old, like a teenager but then you went ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Simple Prayer

    A Simple Prayer I have taken a dare To write a simple prayer To thank you For all that you do Or did Before goodbye I had to bid And ...

    May 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Where it All Went Wrong

    Ok so this is really rough, I'm not too sure where I'm going with it but give me as much advice as you all can I really need it, thanks ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silhouette

    Wow Clauds! again this is quite disurbing and similar to your poem. Again it's interesting frm this point of view. '...make love to her against her will as much as ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    Yeah i kind of thought of the connection with LOTR too i like your idea, maybe are fairies have to look for this 'object' or 'something' to fulfil the prophecy. ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Child

    Wow! Clauds this is really powerfull! I really like it, it's creepy like the others said and you feel a strange connection to the speaker. You feel slightly sorry for ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Two Worlds, Two Wars

    Medea stood staring fixedly ahead, the deed was underway, finally. Now as the sun was setting she stood down a back alley in Naginni waiting patiently. Shivering, she felt a ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: An excerpt from Chapter 2 of The Lost King

    This is really good Wes, the plot is interesting and there seems to be a lot happening. However I do feel it's a bit confusing to follow is some places. ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    Hey! Well now I have wrote a fairy I decided I better start joining in on these discussions with you both! I was thinking, going on misspriss's first entry about ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    Name: Blanaid (means flower or blossom in Irish) Age: 17 Fairy Type: Tree Personality: Meek, quiet, loves to sing but doesn't talk much, loyal and intelligent, avoids fighting. Looks: Strengths: ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: To Keep No Secrets (Chapter Six added)

    OK I really like this story! I am a bit confused though I find it really hard to determine what kind of man Lev is and what kind of relationship ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Never Been Kissed (Working title)

    I like it! The names are good, different and intriguing, I'm not sure about the ending though. It seems as if the story was going to climax there, as if ...

    Jan 13, 2007


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn