User avatar

Kasie

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Harry Who?

    FirstlyI would like to apologise for the long wait on my PMing I've had quite a hectic Christmas (by the way I hope your's was good). Secondly I would like ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Scorpius Malfoy/Rose Weasley

    Edited version! Thanks so much for everyone who reviewed and helped me fix this piece up! Rose Rose was restless; she had been restless for the last two weeks. The ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Scorpius Malfoy/Rose Weasley

    You are way too kind! Thanks for the help though, it's really appreciated! Mugglenet is good for fanfictions but if you really want to read more check out it is ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Scorpius Malfoy/Rose Weasley

    [b]Ok so this is just a quick start to a fanfiction I'm thinking off, I haven't written in this era before and I'm not quite sure of the plot yet ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Please don't let this die! I was away for a week and was expecting to be completley lost in this story, turns outs no one has written since I left! ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    For the first time that morning I realised that I still had classes to go to, an education to get. I had been excited about Hogwarts on that front, it ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (Cheers Phindin!) I gazed closely at the girl opposite me, pretty and friendly were my first thoughts. As she and Matt lazed into easy conversation about Quidditch, I noticed her ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    ('Oops! I'm so sorry, I'll have to keep an eye on that and sorry about the introduction! The Slytherin captain thing is fine with me and if no one minds ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Welcome RoryLegend to Slytherin! Phindin and I currently have our characters walking down to the great hall for breakfast, that would probably be a great time for us to meet ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Enid - yeah I'm soo excited : ) 'Yes, yet again I am the transfer student' I reply to the handsome boy beside me. When he merely frowns at me ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    *Patiently waiting* : ) x

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Sorry people if I have confused you! I was going to edit it but then Phindin says he can make it work so I'll leave it with him for now, ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    ***Enid I'm late. I say it almost as if it is a change as if doesn't happen often, truth be told it happens a lot. If I say this to ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    OK so before anybody feels the greatest urge to yell at me (which is understanding really) I already asked Cat for permission to join, so please don't be angry! Figured ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Tales of a Magical Orphan

    Ok thanks for the tips, I did as each of you suggested, don't know if I perhaps took too much of the background out but let me know! Thanks for ...

    Jan 13, 2008


I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson