User avatar

Karzkin

Karzkin

  • Lounge, The Re: April madness?

    I will judge! I am mad judgey!

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine: what should be done?

    Let's keep in mind that in 1948 the state of Palestine was only two years old itself. So what would you suggest Omar?

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Human rights.

    People aren't just numbers. They're brothers, daughters, friends, grandchildren, we all have dreams and aspirations, we all have people whom we love. Imagine if you were a slave in a ...

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy

    Hang on Rubric, how would a polygamous or same sex marriage have any effect on monogamous heterosexual marriages, even if they are legally the same thing with all the same ...

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine: what should be done?

    Ok, so the 1948 UN partition wasn't a great idea. But abolishing the state of Israel and kicking out all the Israelis is hardly a solution.

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we abolish marriage?

    While this thread is still young I want to make this nice and clear:

    Mar 22, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Premarital Sex-Your Views

    For real guys, are you incapable of recognising satire? If you've been around these parts for more than five minutes you'll probably know what I really think.

    Mar 21, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Premarital Sex-Your Views

    Maybe you haven't heard, Cadox. Being homo is a sin don't you know. 0% chance of pregnancy, but 100% chance of hell.

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A reading challenge.

    No Cadox, that was Elisha.

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A reading challenge.

    I dunno man, the only thing I took from Job was god is kind of a massive douche, and Job is a total pushover.

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is water wet?

    So what's the minimum number of H2O molecules needed to be classified as 'wet'? Is one molecule wet?

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cats: Indoors or Outside?

    Personally, I would like that extended to all cats ^

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A reading challenge.

    Inkwell you cheeky slag :P So what would you recommend instead? I suggested the God Delusion because it's available for free online.

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cats: Indoors or Outside?

    Even neutered feral cats still slaughter wildlife.

    Mar 20, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A reading challenge.

    I think we should give everyone a chance to read the other side's literature before we start discussing.

    Mar 19, 2013


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi