Random avatar

Karsten

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Acceptable critiquing standards

    Okay, I'll admit, two years ago someone being critical of something I wrote damaged my ego considerably, but in a while you remember that the devil's advocate reviews were the ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall by Brian Jacques

    I wish I could read Redwall books for my classes. :P I still have a huge nostalgic love for the Redwall series. It's repetitive at times, and the bizarre racist ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    23 and a half. I'm planning to crack the big 25 at tomorrow's write-in. :D

    Nov 8, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    17k.

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Robert Newcomb's The Fifth Sorceress. Regurgitated Hero's Journey knockoff made notable by its misogyny, homophobia and Nazism . :roll:

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How to determine the beginning

    When to start - at the last possible moment, when the protagonist's life changes forever and they can never go back to the way things were, with a unique and ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Curse of Chalion

    Bujold is an incredible writer. I enjoyed Curse of Chalion, but my absolute favourite is her military SF series, the Vorkosigan Saga. The protagonist Miles Vorkosigan is so many kinds ...

    Jun 18, 2009


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug