Random avatar

Karsten

  • Homework Help Re: Brain Teasers! (No really, this is homework.)

    20. It turns out there is a final exam for this course. I give you 8 marbles that are exactly alike except that one of them is slightly heavier than ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Secrett Seregreen <edited>prologue & chapter 1

    Hi 82manycookies, This reads as if you wrote it in a hurry. The bones of the story sound like they could be fascinating, and there's plenty of potential for conflict ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Attack of the (prose) shredding machine

    Bickazer writes brilliant reviews, so better pounce while you have the chance!

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lucain & Wihara: Privat Investigation Part 1

    Best not to google Cthulhu. You never know what google hits might make your eyes explode, leaving you gibbering about tentacles for the rest of your life. :P

    Sep 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Friday, ward 13, horror short story

    Hi showtimecircus, The prose here is clear and I was able to follow this story from beginning to end. I did have a range of problems which interfered with my ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Inch - The Full Story - Chapter 1

    Hi Whisperer, When reviewers give you their time and effort for free in the hope of helping you improve, the appropriate response is "Thank you", regardless of whether you agree ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lucain & Wihara: Privat Investigation Part 1

    I can't believe nobody is getting the Cthulhu references. (This was awesome, by the way.)

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Inch - The Full Story - Chapter 1

    Hi Whisperer, This story dropped me with a bang within 350 words, and I want to show you why I had such a quick and strongly negative reaction to it. ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: My First NaNo

    If you have any good advice, please tell. 1. Your absolute minimum wordcount goal every day is 1667 words. Fail to meet it even once, and you're starting down a ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Lucinda sounds like an upper-middle to upper-class woman, probably Russell Group-educated (that's Ivy League to you Americans), from a wealthy family. She now works in fashion. She's blonde and stylis

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: My Latest Idea

    My idea is more based on Norse mythology, and follows a teenage boy caught up in Fimbulwinter, the great winter that precedes Ragnarok. Along the way, he meets a girl ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    Not surprised to score as an INTJ, heavy on the I. I'm a thinker and a planner.

    Sep 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Demoncasters (Chapter 1)

    You have a very positive attitude, which does you great credit. :)

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Creative Writing Class

    What specifically do you need tips on? Writing material that you don't mind sharing with the class ... (1) Redraft, polish and spellcheck. If you hand out first drafts, you're ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: mage of dragons

    Hi skjold, I struggled to follow this story at all because of technical problems with the writing itself. You asked not to be reviewed on "grammer" and spelling, but I'm ...

    Sep 10, 2009


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes