Random avatar

Karsten

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shades of Light Prologue/Chapter 1 Pt. 1

    Hi Rebel, I’m glad you’re writing in my favourite genre! I hope I can give you some useful tips. As we discussed in chat, I thought the prologue was a ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Feelings on Atheism

    British mathematician Roger Penrose calculated the mathematical probability of the formation of the world we live in by chance to be 10^10^123 to 1. In mathematics, 10^123 means 10, followed ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    slate

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mystery Man [Ch. 2]

    Hi twilight tiger, I just read your two chapters back to back, so I’m going to do a joint review. Overall, I found this story quite brief and confusing. The ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Earth's Daughter: Chapter 1

    Why has this thread been resurrected from the dead? I just wasted my time writing up a review for someone who hasn't logged in since October 2006. :? edit: This ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Descendants 4 (part 1)

    Hi Tanya, Having read all 15,000 words you’ve posted to date, twice, I think I can explain the rejections you’ve received for this novel. This review may sting, so please ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Shift (Seeking Feedback)

    Thanks, I really appreciate that. I totally agree with you on description and stuff like that. My main goal right now is to get the story down, then edit it ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Shift (Seeking Feedback)

    Hi A. M., Review as per your request. :) Overall, I’m afraid I wasn’t quite as hooked as cheez_burger. I found the piece quite brief: you’ve crammed several life-changing events ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forgetting the World

    Hi peanut, I’m not a huge reader of

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Twelve Prologue and Chapter One Part One

    Writeup of the line-edit comments from the .doc file: Prologue comment - The prologue felt quite repetitive in places. Ideas tend to be repeated 2-3 times: the idea that Scarlet ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Twelve Prologue and Chapter One Part One

    Hi Stella, I enjoyed the writing throughout this piece, and the strong first line and dramatic opening hooked me, but ultimately I found that my interest petered out as the ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Karsten’s Scary Judgement

    Your review, as requested . :D edit: And some other recent reviews to give people an idea of what they're getting into: one , two , three , four .

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dark Goddess [10]

    Hi Moriah, Per your request, I’ve read this story all the way through from the beginning. Overall, I’m feeling a little ambivalent. It’s easy to read, your prose is fairly ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Karsten’s Scary Judgement

    Here is my story - it's other fiction. Kind of like a horror story. Thank you so much. :) Sorry, Logan, I meant to reply - I'm specifically looking for ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    23 and a half. I'm planning to crack the big 25 at tomorrow's write-in. :D

    Nov 8, 2009


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare