User avatar

Karma

  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    "I will!" said Wolf, eager to prove her talents Kai doubtfully eyed the slender frame. "I know what you're thinking, and don't underestimate me!" "Okay, what's your weapon?' "A glaive, ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    Hi! I think that this should be a storybook where everyone can make up their own powers (maximum 3) and see how it goes. Name Isaure Shadow Age 19 Height ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: one step

    The wind whipped at her clothes, threatening to send her over the brink prematurely.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    ((OOC: Yep, I dont get any credit for Riona, and, by the way, where are we gonig in the story? I'm kinda muddled))

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    ((OOCL Oooooh. very interesting! when I have more time, i'll try to post, but right not im studying for a math test, sorry!))

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    ((OOC: I don't know where you want this to begin, so....) Maja was walking along a quet forest path, when a large creature ambushed her.

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    Name: Maja Nuap Gender: Female Race: Half Elf, Half Cat Age: 18 Appearance: Flame-red waist length hair, ginger ears, and small fangs, along with a tail Weapons: Any and all, ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    The slender young cat-woman bowed, "My name is Maja Nuap, but you can call me Maj or Maja" She then turned briskly, her waist-length fiery hair swinging behind her. Eydis ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    Roul introduced the girl next to him, "This is Wolf, and she killed a bandit that ambushed us, so I thought that you might want to meet her" "Nice to ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    So, John began thinking venemous thoughts to himself. "We can also read minds!" "Soon there won't be any sandwich!!!"

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    name: Maja animal: Ocelot gender: Female eyes: violet size: three feet at the shoulder age: 7 color: brown with black dapples markings: a stripe of black down her back Bio: ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    If I am too late, tell me,. but... Sixth Knight (-ess) Name: Wolf Stream Age: 15, but looks 18 Hair: Strikingly blonde, with purple hilights Eyes: Purple Race: Half Elf, ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    ((OOC: That's great! Do you know Japanese? If you do, that's cool, languages are fun! I know French, Italian, and Spanish)) Ayda and Yeng, meanwhile, were enjoying staying at the ...

    Mar 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    ((OOC: Sounds great! I'll definately ccheck it out! also, can you ppl spell check, I know I am sort of a hypocrite, but it would be nice :) )) Karma, ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Unknown

    ((OOC: Kinda violent...))

    Mar 13, 2006


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich