User avatar

Karma

  • Archive Re: one step

    Suddenly, she felt faint. All she could remember was that smirk andd those eyes... Tony caught her as she fell.

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    ((OOC: AngelBaby, it's spelled Isaure, not Issaru... And does Selena have a bio?))

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    "Stand back!" SHe heard Karma, ylling, behind the thick white fog that blanketed her mind. Suddenly, she felt strong hands lifting her as an icy cool emantaed from a compress ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: one step

    All the schoolchildren ran to the bus. ((OOC: How old are they?))

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    ((OOC: Awesome! I have two, one black , Romeo, and one large cream tabby, the not-so-little Little Guy. I also have a hundred-pound doberman-coonhound, Clovis.))

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    "Darn" said Socrow. ***** Giggling happily to herself, Isaure was fire-dancing peacefully in a clearing just as Dynamo ran into her. "Ouch!" he complained from his seat on the ground ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: one step

    She stumbled back toward her class.

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    *purr* :twisted:

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    "Hey Cody!" Cody twitched. "Yeah, you! Hey!" "Uh... Hi? Do I know you?" "Yes, but you probably don't remember, does the name 'Maja' ring any bells?" "OH! Hey Maja!" Cody ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: Muhaahahaha! Evil...

    Can I be a kitty? :twisted:

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    Good. but, ummm, Griffinkeeper, 'Magical Student' isn't a race... Sorry to be a wet blanket... ***** Dynamo heard a crash coming from the direction of his trap... Excellent , he ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    I'm not sure if there's magic, but yes, you do have to put up a profile. If Dynamo loves cats, that's awesome, because so do I! You should see my ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Archive Re: one step

    No time to think about it, she got up and got dressed, ate and went to school. They were having a field trip that day, it was windy, and they ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    I think that if there are bad people, we should indicate so in our bios, JigSaw, and maybe do the story in a different font so that it doesn't get ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    Wolf, grinning, went to sit by Violet and began to eat ravenously. "Hungry, huh?" "Yep, I eat a lot, but I can hunt, so it all evens out. Where are ...

    Apr 1, 2006


Review others the way you want to be reviewed.
— RavenAkuma