User avatar

Karma

  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Momo, after locating her schedule in her backpack was nearly late for her next class, PE. Oh, dear. , She thought, This is going to be a lot of fun ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: Muhaahahaha! Evil...

    name: Momo age: 596+ hieght: two feet at the shoulder wieght: 40 hair: ginger stripes facial hair: is a cat-duh! has a large tail used for many purposes eyes: blue/green ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    "I thought we were going to go to a ninja school! Not some dopey nowheresville high!", Ellexa burst out. Momo sighed."I know, but at least we have all of our ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    "Hey!" Isaure said, striding towards the child, "Weren't you the person that caused all of the trouble at the fair in Somerscade last year by stealing the jewel display?" Uh-oh ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Name: Momo Age: 13 Appearance: typical student wear: (someone help please), small mouth, short spiky harir, often mistaken for a boy, 5'6" Jutsu: (can I have feline jutsu?) Inheritance Powers: ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Muhaahahaha! Evil...

    Okay... where's the setting?

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    yes... sorry, I was just in a bad mood and took it out on you, my bad :cry:

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: one step

    On second thought , she said to herself, what if that weird guy decides to push me off, too?

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    ((OOC: It's 'course', not 'coarse'... I feel like being a spelling police, sorry :D))

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    Sorry to get all overprotective and all, I have two things to say: 1)For someone with eight posts, you've got a pretty strong way of bashing other peoples' ideas. 2)To ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    Okay... Maja quickly registered the fact that he had some demon blood in him, as his eyes turned a fiery red. "Everyone, go out of this room and barricade him ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    "We hve a new ally today" he said. Isaure began cracking up. "What?" Dynamo asked , confused, "What did I do?" Shlear chuckled, "Isaure and I have known each other ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    ((OOC: Uh-oh..... :lol:))

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    Hah heh heh... I'll delete 'em. :oops: EDIT: Never mind... How do I delete 'em?

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Zell sidled up to Karma, "Do you know who those people were?" "No, they were probably hired mercenaries to do someones dirty work, though." "They weren't." Karma raised an eyebrow, ...

    Apr 10, 2006


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman