User avatar

Karma

  • Archive Re: Muhaahahaha! Evil...

    Suddenly, a large feline pounced on her, "Who are you and what are you doing in my domain?"

    May 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    This is getting a little confusing, lets add the characters a couple at a time, ok? Karma and Zell's daughter: Name: Quinn Gender: Female Age: 15, born the day before ...

    May 6, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Ellexa frowned. Great! Now everyone's gonna find out how I'm scared of dogs and think I'm stupid, "Hey!" Naruto saud, "Are you OK, Ellexa?" "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine" was his ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    My posts aren't working today, sorry! This is the third time I've posted this: I think Zell/Karma should have a child, too, and, wher;s Beowolf's prtner?

    May 4, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    ((OOC: Okay, and I just got back from surfing again, sorry! I surf a lot, so... yeah...sorry!))

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: Muhaahahaha! Evil...

    So... when am I gonna be your cat?

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Momo was the first to say anything after the long and awkward silence that ensed from Kakashi's comment. "Things got a little... Out of control." "I can see that. Well, ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    ((OOC: Do you have a name for the place/town we are going to go first? I am dry of ideas right now,as I just finished surfing and I am exausted ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    ((Ouch)) Momo and Karina looked around for Kakashi, "Where'd he go? He was here a second ago!" "I know! And now Naruto's going beserk!" "I have an idea, but it'll ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    (OOC: No problem) "Do you really want to look for him?" He shrugged, but inside he was burning with a desire to reconnect with his roots. "Because, you know, business ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    They left the next morning, after debating whether to walk or take horses. Horses won. They had been on the road only a short while when a dark shadow passed ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    They stayed a while later at the bar, then Kioga offered to escort her home. ((Just a prompt to get others posting again :D))

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    ((OOC: I think it would be best if you were to slink away quietly now , eh? Just a suggestion)) Momo concentrated hard for a second, and then a jet-black ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    "Hi! How are you? Have you recovered all your strength, I know how hard it is to get back to normal." "Oh, I'm fine. How do you know so much ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    "Wow! I can't elieve that class is over already!" Karina's face twisted into a wry smile, "Time flies when you're having fun."

    Apr 25, 2006


Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan