User avatar

Karma

  • Archive Re: Much Like Falling

    **Wait, is this person who we were previously talking about Scott? Or is it just two parallel stories that will at some point converge?**

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: Much Like Falling

    Three days later, he wodered to himself what had posessed him to do what he did. Lara, three miles away, thought I hope I didn't break his heart again!

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Archive Re: Lost

    Well, I guess he isn't really a moron, in the usual sense of the word, since he works for...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: Lost

    So...yeah, This is a storybook that I'm not even going to start, let first come and first serve do whatever you will (that's not mean to anyone/stuff like that)

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Power

    I know, but still, are there any basic main starting-point guidelines? *Also, it bothers me slightly when people switch from eloquent to colloquial*

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Power

    you go from "Time is like a..." and get really eloquent, to "That really bugs you..." Will this be a casual story? How many characters will/can there be? Could you ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    SORRY! SCHOOL! SORRY! either someone take over my character, or kill me off, because my schedule is packed for the next 6 months...SORRY!!!

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    "Calm down, Carman!" her father exclaimed while fitting her suit, checking the position of the activation button, a shiny blue piece of hardware strapped to her back, "You'll find out ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    I havent read the books, but Ill give this story a try: Name- Carman Age- 14 Hair Colour- blonde and wavy with natural highlights Eye Colour- blue with flecks of ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    okay

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    sorry, but no go ( and I really am sorry!)

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    okey dokey, then, when someone else post's, I'll post, I'm not trying to e mean or anything, but it is flopping, and now we'll be sure to continue it

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    ((Uhhhm sorry, Dnamo, but I think this storybook is flopping because noone else will post...))

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    ((OOC: Now is a time fo rmore people to start posting! (hemhem)))

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    "Wake up, Kai!" a voice said from behind him. He blinked, "So, Eruas-" "It's 'Ru or Eru, only mom mother calls me by my full name" she said, annoyed. "Okay, ...

    Aug 22, 2006


But sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a person who is in the process of changing.
— Dalinar (Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson)