-
Re: detail-dumping - rated for language
I agree. It causes brain overload! :lol:
Mar 28, 2006 -
Re: writing expirement for those who never end
I xan't even start, Hence I asked for tips :roll: , hehhehheh...:lol
Mar 27, 2006 -
Re: Story Ideas/Character Names
Heeheehee, it's mine! In american-english it's pronounced E-Zor (dino saur , Ey ore ), but in my french relatives' houses it's E-sohrrrr (roll the 'r')[/b]
Mar 27, 2006 -
Re: Story Ideas/Character Names
Thanx a lot! what do you think of the name "Isaure"?
Mar 25, 2006 -
Re: Story Ideas/Character Names
Thganks a lot, perople! I was trying to do an english assignment, and I got really frustrated. All gone now ! I posted it here:
Mar 23, 2006 -
Re: How To Make A Great Character!!
I used only some of the questions, but they were great!
Mar 23, 2006 -
Re: Story Ideas/Character Names
I am in major need of some story ideas, as my miraculous brain has run dry.. help...please?
Mar 23, 2006
