User avatar

Karma

  • Art & Photography Re: Error Message

    your hands are fine

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    I absolutewly, totally am in LOVRE with the redwall series!!!!! I started them a while ago, but i sitll luv 'em! they are the absoule BEWST!!! I am right now ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    Keep on trying... and above all. Don't show this to your art teacher!

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    Are you one of those monkeys that can paint? jk it's..... say the least.

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Comicness

    u should writ3e clearer it was hard 2 read, but otherwise, itr was fine/

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodle FUN!

    Dont put urself down! it is not good 4 ur self esteem you should be proud of ur art whether u like it or not!

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodle FUN!

    I think that your cheekbones are slightly too blocky/large.

    Feb 5, 2006


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend